Most of us like updating our profile photos on Facebook. It is undeniable that every time we are oftentimes excited to post our recent pictures and set it as Facebook profile photo, so your friends see it. However, would you care knowing that you are not alone?
Here are some interesting facts derived from the Pixable’s analysis of profile photos from over half a million users:
- 10% of all Facebook photos are profile photos. That’s billions of profile pictures.
- Women upload more profile pictures on their Facebook profile; A new one every 2 weeks, while men typically upload a new one every 3 weeks.
- We change our profile pictures more often every year. Numbers have tripled since 2006.
- The average user has a total of 26 profile photos.
- A typical profile picture has 3 likes and 2 comments. How does your current one score? There’s one user out there with 157 comments