IPad Apps for Saving Money
The iPad isn’t just a gadget for work or entertainment; it is also a useful tool to help you save your hard-earned money. With today’s technology, it’s amazing what you can do with it.
From having a GPS to speak aloud directions when you’re driving, to having an Internet based computer as a phone, it’s pretty amazing. There isn’t much you can’t do. So, if you have an iPad or even an iPhone for that matter, make sure you take full advantage of its capabilities. How?
Here are some of the best iPad apps for saving money, frugal people like you:
1. iBooks. If you’re a book lover you can now use your iPad to access the latest books in the market, including educational references and textbooks. iBooks is a free app and is fast becoming popular among college students and young professionals. This app allows you to download and read a wide variety of books from science to literature and a lot more. It also allows users to create their own eLibrary. You can definitely save a lot of money with this app!
2. Kayak Flights. Do you want to travel often? Well, Kayak Flights is the perfect app for your iPad. You can use this app to look for the best airfare deals and promos so that you can save money on transportation costs when you go on a business trip or on vacation. With this app, you can instantly compare prices and even estimate your budget. Very handy, right?
3. Craigsphone. Craigsphone is Craigslist’s application for the iPad. The great thing about this app is that you can use it to look for free products, discounts, and promos! Shopping will be a lot more fun, more convenient, and less expensive with this iPad app.
4. Netflix. Now who says movies are expensive these days? Save your money from buying expensive movie tickets or renting the latest DVDs. With Netflix, you can watch the latest TV shows and movies without leaving the comfort of your home. In fact, Netflix is considered as the top online DVD subscription service for the iPad.
5. Desktop Connect. This app is perfect for people who are always on the go. Desktop Connect enables users to access local computer network connections wherever they. You no longer have to leave home to work on an important business task since you can do this using your iPad. Talk about saving not just money, but also your time, and effort.
6. Bill Tracker. If you’re looking to actually learn how to save money, and not just use apps to help you save money, Bill Tracker is something to consider. It helps you keep within your budget, and shows you how much money you need to set aside for just about every cost in your life.
As you can see, there are some great apps for saving money. Just a little bit saved here and there can help pay for the cost of your iPad in the long run, as well as even more in the future! With the help of these apps, we can get a better look at where all our money is going, as well as get tips for how to invest it, save it, and how to spend it wisely.
If you’re looking for the best Secured Credit Cards on the market, check out FindSecuredCards.com.